Loading the content... Loading depends on your connection speed!
You’ve got raw footage. You need great looking, great sounding video for your website, social media, and email marketing campaigns that’s fully integrated with the quality, tone, and polish of your brand. We have a staff of experienced, business-focused editors ready to transform your raw footage into a final product that you’ll be proud to show off to the world.
There are many reasons to edit a video and our editing approach will depend on the desired outcome. Before we begin you must clearly define your editing goals, which could include any of the following:
Remove unwanted footage
This is the simplest and most common task in editing. Many videos can be dramatically improved by simply getting rid of the flawed or unwanted bits.
Create a flow
Most videos serve a purpose such as telling a story or providing information. Editing is a crucial step in making sure the video flows in a way which achieves this goal.
Add effects, graphics and visual enhancements
This is often the “wow” part of editing. We can improve most videos by adding extra elements.
Alter the style, pace or mood of the video
A good editor will be able to create subtle mood prompts in a video. Techniques such as visual effects can influence how the audience will react.
We’re not experts in producing video games, but we are awesome in creating game assets. We want to create stunning game assets, animation and videos product that inspire and inform, delivering audience interaction and engagement.
“Game Development” as the word already describes, takes a lot of time in the creation of assets. Fifteen years ago Game Development teams consisted out of a few programmers. Usually one programmer could do programming, game design and visuals all at once. The time to develop a game could have been six weeks for example. As the game projects and teams became larger, development time grew longer. Now big companies run their own engines or have licensing contracts for game engines.
If you a person who knows how to use or have his own game engine, I believe you will be glad to skip mesh creation process unless you like it so much as we do. So now you are looking for game asset, You need them to be custom made – as you do not want to use asset which are available for everyone. You want have exclusive asset, like your exclusive game, Right? I know that there is few options for you. First – create game asset by yourself, second thought you can just outsource it, third one find on e-stores.
We would love to help you, to be exclusive, so write to us and we will help you with:
– Getting References: blueprints, sketches of the model
– Modeling Process: high poly and low poly
– Unwrapping process
– Baking Process: normal map etc..
– Texture Process: diffuse, AO, and specular etc..
– Exporting Process: textures, objects, and collisions
– Testing Process: using UDK, and Unity
It only takes a few seconds to make a lasting impression, but it takes a bold, original design to catch a person’s eye and create a memorable impression.
We are experienced in developing original, innovative solutions that are targeted at reaching your objectives. We understand how everyone’s needs may be different, and can ensure that our creative designs reflect that. This type of variety allows our designers to stay fresh and produce original designs that will make a lasting impression.
We are not just suppliers – we are part of your team. We build and maintain strong relationships with our clients, and are always prepared to go the extra mile to ensure that we deliver the highest quality production. Think of us as an extension to your team – ready to work alongside you and give advice on how to get the best out of your budget and resources.
– Video editing – Businesses perform better when they show, rather than tell. We make a greater impact on your customers with original video editing. We create custom animations, working with green screens, adding effects.
– 3D Modelling – We can model everything, from interior designs, exterior designs, game assets, any mesh for movies, visual effects, and much more…
– Branding, Identity, Logo design – Before a person even considers reading more information, asking a question, or making a different type of decision, they will see your logo, your colors, and other components of your branding and either be intrigued or turned off. It is imperative that your corporate branding reflects your business while having the visual appeal to draw people to it and generate an interest. We will help you develop a branding that will make you stand out from your competition.